Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) describe what you are legally entitled to expect from us when you purchase our services, in addition to your obligations as a customer. The terms, "we", "us" and "our" refers to Mystical Palmyra / Embassy Travel & Tours. The term "you" or “user” refers to the customer visiting our online properties, booking a reservation through us or otherwise using our services.
The online properties of Mystical Palmyra / Embassy Travel & Tours include Facebook, Website, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube channel.
Thank you for booking this trip with us. Making a booking with us is deemed evidence that:
Terms & Conditions:
1. Note: All services offered are subject to availability. No contract will come into existence between us until we accept your booking and we receive your deposit or full payment in cleared funds. We reserve the right to refuse, at our sole discretion, any booking. For online bookings, the contract will come into existence upon acceptance of the booking conditions presented at the end of the booking process and once we have received your deposit or full payment in cleared funds. All imagery featured on our Facebook pages and provided as part of this package offer is for illustrative purposes only. Where we or any of our local representatives make or take any booking for or from you in respect of any ‘activity or excursion’ we do source solely as booking agents for the organizer or operator of the activity or excursion. This is the case regardless of whether the activity or excursion is advertised on our Facebook page, in the resort/hotel or elsewhere. Your contract for any such activity or excursion will be with the organizer or operator of that activity or excursion. These booking terms and conditions govern all bookings that you make with us. These booking terms and conditions are in addition to any local laws that exist in India and the State of Maharashtra.
2. Your Undertaking and representations: When you make a booking, you confirm that you have the authority to accept, and do accept these conditions on your behalf and on behalf of all members of your party and further, if you are making a booking for more than one person, that you are responsible for all payments due from each and every party member for whom you are making a booking. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you give us is accurate and that information which is given to you by us or any of our suppliers is passed on to all members of your party. It is also your responsibility to ensure that you and your party are in strict compliance with these terms and conditions and applicable laws of India.
3. Booking and Payment: The accommodation, transport and other services provided is for use of those guests shown on the final booking form and confirmed by us. The holiday package needs to be booked by paying in full within 7 days of sending us the confirmation, unless mentioned otherwise on page 1, either by net banking or by cheque. In the event that the package is not booked within this time period we will have to revisit the entire package both, availability of rooms and their rates, and a revised package cost (as applicable) will be shared with you. When we receive and accept your booking we will send you a confirmation.
4. Cancellation: In the event that you decide to cancel the package after making payments, only after accounting for applicable cancellation charges for the accommodation, transport and other services, and retaining 15% of the total package cost as our service charge, will the balance amount be refunded to you. In case we have to cancel the package, for any reason, we will refund the entire package cost to you.
5. Modification: The descriptions of hotels/resorts, accommodation, facilities and amenities are taken from the website of the respective properties or sourced from their sales and marketing teams. If we are informed of any changes then we will, where possible, advise you prior to the start of your holiday. There may be occasions, especially in low season when certain facilities such as bars, sports facilities, pools, etc. may not be available. Once the package has been confirmed by you, any changes to it will be made subject to availability of the rooms (including the houseboat). Any increase in rates due to these changes and any cancellation/retention charges that may apply will have to be borne by you. In the event that we have to make some major changes to the package once it has been confirmed by you, we will inform you as soon as it is reasonably possible. A major change is one that involves changing your accommodation to a different hotel. We will make alternative arrangements in another hotel/resort in a room of a similar classification as the one that was changed. In the event of any upward revision in hotel or resort room rates or in transport fares or in other services, that are part of your holiday package, unknown to us at the time of confirming your holiday package, the same will be bought to your notice and the additional amount will be borne by you.
6. Third Party Suppliers: We may provide you with information about activities and excursions that are available in the area you are visiting, but which you cannot book with us directly. We have no involvement in any such activities or excursions. These services are provided by local operators or third party suppliers who are entirely independent of us. These operators do not form any part of your contract with us even if we suggest particular operators/other third parties and/or assist you in booking such activities or excursions.
7. Your undertaking: Upon booking with us, you and your party agree to abide by all reasonable directions given to them in connection with their holiday. Please follow the instructions of the staff at your place of accommodation at all times.
8. Passport & Visa requirements: In the event you are a foreign national, please ensure that have your passport and visa in order. Please also provide a copy of the same to us for our requirements. In the event you encounter any passport or visa related issues during your stay with us, we recommend that you contact your respective consulate immediately. We are not responsible for any problems that you may encounter in this regard. However, we reserve the right to provide you any local assistance that you may require in this regard.
9. Health & Medical Problems: We strongly recommend that you consult your doctor and take a thorough health check and appropriate inoculations before you depart. It is your responsibility to ensure that you obtain the recommended inoculations, take all recommended medication and follow all medical advice in relation to your trip and we are not liable in any manner for the same. If you have any special requests, please advise us at time of booking. Although we will endeavour to pass any such requests on to the relevant supplier, we regret we cannot guarantee any request will be met. Failure to meet any special request will not be a breach of contract on our part. If you have any medical problem or disability which may affect your arrangements, you must advise us in writing before of booking giving full details. Regrettably, some destinations may not have even basic facilities required by disabled travellers. If we feel unable to properly accommodate your particular needs, we must reserve the right to decline/cancel your booking.
10. Behaviour: As you are aware, India is a country with a variety of religious and faiths and social norms. You accept responsibility to ensure that you & the members of your party do not behave in a way which causes offence to others or risks any loss or damage to property belonging to others. Payments for any such damage or loss must be made at the time direct to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier. You shall indemnify us and keep indemnified against any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions. We expect you to have consideration for other people at all times. If in our reasonable opinion or in the opinion of any other persons in authority you are behaving in such a way to cause or to be likely to cause distress, danger or annoyance to any third party or damage to property, we reserve the right to terminate your arrangements with immediate effect and without notice. In this situation your total booking with us, including your return transportation arrangements, will immediately cease and we will not be responsible for paying any costs, expenses, refunds or compensation.
11. Compliance with local Indian laws: Please make sure that, during your stay in India, you are at all times in compliance with the applicable State as well as Central laws of India. If you are a foreign tourist, in this regard, it is advisable to clarify all your doubts from your respective Mystical Palmyra / Embassy Travel & Tours 21 May 2016 consulate office. We are not responsible in the event of any action that may be initiated against you for non-compliance of any local laws by any authority.
12. Termination: We may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason, and such termination shall not affect any right to relief to which we are entitled at law or in equity. We reserve the right to terminate the holiday of any client, without notice, whose conduct or behaviour is disruptive. We shall not accept liability for any extra costs incurred by them as a result of our doing so.
13. Insurance: It is strongly recommended that you have adequate travel insurance for the holiday. The insurance cover must include cancellation charges, unexpected curtailment of your holiday, medical and repatriation expenses including air ambulance, personal accident, delay loss or damage to your personal effects. When arranging insurance, you must provide us with written details of the policy and sign an indemnity form on behalf of yourself and all members of your party absolving us and our overseas agents /representatives, of any liability for any costs that may arise which otherwise would have been met by the insurance claim.
14. Queries and Complaints: If you have a complaint during your holiday, please bring it to our attention within 24 hours so that we can attempt to rectify the matter at the earliest. In case of any grievances with your place of stay, please report it first to the on-duty staff. In case they are not able to address your concern satisfactorily please register a written complaint with them. In this case we will try and arrange for an alternative accommodation at the same price however, in case accommodation is available only at a higher price point, we will bring it to your notice and you will have to pay for the difference. Please write to us within 15 working days of the end of your tour with all the details pertaining to your complaint to the below email id. If however, you fail to report such incidents in writing at the resort or hotel, we cannot consider your complaint valid.
Contact Name: Sridharan Lakshmanan
Mobile: +91 92821 19040
15. Assignment, Sub-letting, etc.: You may not assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement to any third party except with the prior written consent of Mr. Rajith B. Nair. Subletting or sharing and will result in you being evicted from your booked premises.
16. Liability: As we act only as a booking agent for third party Suppliers, we have no liability if their services are deficient nor do we have any liability for loss, personal injury or death however incurred unless caused by our negligence.
17. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify us and our affiliates, and any of our Suppliers, and any such parties’ officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, losses, damages, or other costs, (including reasonable legal and accounting fees) brought by you or third parties as a result of (a) your breach of this Agreement, (b) your violation of any law or rights of any third party, or (c) your use of our website.
18. Use of Personal Data and Information: In order to process your booking and to ensure that your travel arrangements run smoothly and meet your requirements, we will need to use the information you provide such as name and address, passport and visa details. We take full responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect your information. We however reserve the right to pass the information on to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements such as airlines, hotels, transport companies, etc. The information may also be provided to security or credit checking companies, public authorities such as customs and immigration if required by them, or as required by law.
19. Force Majeure Events: In the unfortunate event of “force majeure” before your holiday, which includes, but is not limited to, strikes, War or threat of War, terrorist activity, riots or civil strife, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disasters, fire or adverse weather conditions (including but not limited to tsunami, floods, heavy rains, etc.), unavoidable technical problems with transport, closure or congestion of airports or ports and all similar events outside our control which prevents or affects the performance or prompt performance of our obligations, we will have no liability to you for the loss of opportunity to take your holiday. In the event of an “force majeure” during your holiday, we reserve the right to forcibly curtail your holiday and in such an unusual situation, we regret we cannot make any refunds or be responsible for any costs or expenses you may incur as a result.
20. Independent Contractor: We are acting as an independent contractor and no joint venture, partnership or employment relationship exists between you and us or our Suppliers as a result of this Agreement.
21. Governing Law & Jurisdiction: This Agreement is governed by applicable Indian laws and the courts in the State of Maharashtra, India will have jurisdiction in relation to any disputes that arise out of this Agreement or the services provided hereunder.